I still haven’t managed to teach her these things…
The Biscuit Thief is turning 7 on… wait for it… 12.12.12. YES she is my magic, alien, mystical baby. In preparation for this milestone, I have been thinking about all the things she is now ready to know:
1. It is awesome that you get yourself dressed for school now, but it’s always good to include pants on the inside of your leggings.
2. An apple is a kind of fruit and a mac is a kind of lightweight coat that keeps the rain off.
3. It is not funny to say “cock” in front of granny even though it appears to make daddy laugh.
4. Barbie is not representative of women. Anywhere. In any way. And the cat was right. (See photo)
5. No, it is not acceptable that, as a woman, you are likely to be paid less than your male counterparts doing the same work. The fight…
View original post 143 more words